Good manufacturing practice (GMP) is part of a quality system covering the manufacture and testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients, diagnostics, foods, pharmaceutical products and medical devices
GMP Certification confirms the products identity, composition, quality, purity and strength which they represent in the market. Under it, there is a set of guidelines that offer a system of procedures and documentation by which the confirmation of the products are given.
Benefits of GMP Certificationnifites
- Enhances the food safety management system
- Increases consumer confidence in your products
- Helps to decrease operating costs due to rework and penalties due to non-compliance
- Helps boost export opportunities.
- Reduced duplication of inspections
- Cost saving